55,000 sq. ft.
Service & new
The Mechanical Service and Construction Experts
Welcome to Process Construction where we strive to be the ideal mechanical contractor specializing in industrial piping installation & fabrication, HVAC service work and service plumbing. We have global expertise and capabilities but keep a strong focus on local customer interests. Our exceptional safety record and highly skilled and knowledgeable staff of pipefitters, welders, plumbers, and HVAC technicians position us as a leader in the industry. We are a well-established and experienced company with a long history dating back more than 120 years. We continue to strive for excellence in an ever changing industry. Please explore our website to learn more about us and our capabilities and feel free to contact us at any time.
Here for all of your Mechanical Contracting Needs
Questions? Call us at 513-251-2211
Experience and effectiveness in our workforce and our project managers is what makes Process Construction the best in the business when it comes to commercial and industrial piping installation.
With a facility totaling 55,000 square feet full of welders, fitters, pipe, steel, and equipment, our fabrication capabilities are endless. Our innovative staff continues to make us much more than just a pipe fab shop.
Our fabrication shop has long had success with modular skid and piping fabrication supporting our eld installs. However, we have now upped the ante in terms of providing turnkey solutions to skid-mounted modular fabrication projects.
HVAC Installation & Service
Timeliness and quality production from first rate technicians is what defines PCI Services. The various skill sets of our technicians allow us to handle a wide range of installation jobs as well as provide emergency service 24/7.
Plumbing Installation & Service
Backflow testing, drain cleaning, remodel and repairs are just some of the capabilities of our plumbing division. Our experienced plumbing staff has the tools to take care of all of your commercial and industrial plumbing needs.
Process Construction News
- "U" stamp to manufacture and assemble unfired pressure vessels
- "R" stamp to perform alterations and repairs to power boilers and pressure vessels
- "PP" stamp to fabricate and assemble pressure piping
- We have weld procedures for the following materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Chrome Moly P-11/P-22/P-91, Nickel 200/201, Monel 400 & R-405, Hastelloy (all alloys), Nicofer 6025HT, CyTemp CY-40, VDM 59, SM2060Mo, AllCorr, CRHC2000, CRM21, SM2050, SM2550, Inconel (all alloys), Carpenter 20, 20Mo6, HR120, SM2035, Haynes Alloy 20, AL6X, AL6XN, JS700, Incoloy (all alloys), VDM 1925, 25-6Mo
- We are also certified to build, repair, and alter pressure vessels and repair and alter boilers per ASME Section VIII, and NBIC pressure vessel codes and fabricate and install pressure piping per ASME B31.1 and B31.3 piping codes.
To find out more about our welding and fabrication capabilities click here.